Saturday, July 29, 2006

The Gathering

Uncle Poobah won't be there next weekend. But I will expect every Storm Clan member to be there. Life is all about fun. Anyone complains about fun then they aren't a Storm. I'd give my right arm to be there so I don't want to hear any complaints. I'm sure the Storm Clan will act accordingly (subtly giving out the aura of being a little better than everyone else but pretending to be comfortable amongst the riff-faff). I've made a top ten list of do's and don't's for that weekend as a Storm Clan guideline.

ten: If possible, don't throw up in front of anyone.

Nine: When walking, try to go from point A to point B in a straight line.

Eight: This refers mainly to Kev. Don't sing around the campfire.

Seven: If in doubt, nod and say things like: absolutely, I agree, amazing, is that right?, I've noticed that.

Six: Eat a lot.

Five: Mainly referring to Ger: don't talk.

Four: Mainly referring to Jim: if you must talk about the navy, keep it under six thousand words.

Three: Mainly referring to Justin, Col, Ty and Jen and Shayna: don't attend, I mean really whom would want to (I'm kidding of course). But when you do, stick together.

Two: Mainly referring To Roy: commit suicide if possible, or have twelve thousand naps.

One: Have fun and enjoy, I know I would.

No comments: