Sunday, May 13, 2007

I have a problem. Kevin was nice to me this weekend on the phone. The only time Kevin is nice to me on the phone is when something bad is going to happen to me. I've had a relatively bad weekend because my boss, whom I thought loved me, is just one of those money-grabbing annoying persons. I thought Gord was okay, but obviously I was wrong. He sent me home early on Friday. And he doesn't want me to work Monday. Although I almost never work on Monday, it's the idea of the thing. I was rejected. Perphaps I wasn't the only one but I take it personally. I should be immune to rejection by now: "hi kevin" "click" ringy, ringy "but I'm dying and I only have six or seven minutes to live" "click" I think kevin is the only person whom could hang up on Mother Teresa.

I must admit that it was nice to have Shawn e-mail and offer to bike with me. It's a ruse I'm sure. And yes, talking to Julie last night was fairly okay. But when Kevin was nice to me on the phone I pretty well knew I'm doomed: Hi uncle don "whom?" "may I speak to Kevin" "this is Kevin" "whom?, I'd like to speak to The Kevin whom I'd like to use as an example for birth control" "I thought I was cute uncle don" "nope" "not a teeny weeny bit?" "nil" "slightly?" "a little maybe, it's a good thing you are small and wiry, why can't you be nice once in a while, so I phone you at wierd times, there is a three hour time difference"

Speaking of wierd, there is Ger, and I should be shot. So I phoned Ger last Saturday while he was re-doing his house: "Ger?" "hi uncle don" "are you busy?" "no, I'm just pulling the rafters down" "okay" ringy-dingy "Ger, do you mind me?" "I love you uncle don, whoops the foundation is about to topple" ringy-dingy "Ger, should I move down there?" "yes, the I-beam is sticking through my torso" ringy-dingy" "Kerri, how are you, is Ger still breathing?"

I suppose it would be okay to have Anita look after me. She probably doesn't want to. Not that I'll ever need much looking after. I don't like to make a fuss or muss. But just to have a woman around would be quite nice. I have no idea what Kev and Anita have planned, they'll probably want me to live in West Creston. I won't be adverse to having Kev and Anita around. If they will have me, it's pretty well guaranteed that Kevin will never have to lift an arm around the house and/or yard. The grass will be cut. I'll add an extension to his house if he wants.

No comments: