Saturday, May 26, 2007

so I spent the day with greg whom should get a medal for bravery in the line of fire. Why uncle don? Because I'm crazy. In what way? I thought I should dress up today and I haven't slept for three days. Three days? well, quite a long time. What is your normal routine? Up at 4am, breakfast and a bike to work, home at six, bed by nine. So this week off has been quite a disruption. Slightly. You didn't go to Creston to honour Roy. It felt like I did. And you are moving to Creston? Yes. Explain this again, you took the week off, didn't go to Creston, and haven't slept for several days and you talked to Bonnie, Laurie and Derek yesterday and heard Olivia in the background? At Kevins. I know it sounds implausible.

You are mad, completely off your rocker, and in need of mental help. I know that Dr. Morgenstern but what do I do about it. Reduce your alcohol intake, get lots of exercise and pray. I've already done that. You have a problem.

No comments: